Sunova Solar is a Tier 1 global energy solutions company that designs and manufactures clean renewable energy components, such as photovoltaic modules, inverters and solar battery storage solutions. By continuously optimizing all process steps, from materials procurement, via operations, to logistics, we deliver products that combine high efficiency and affordability. Through our local warehouses and close sales network we ensure short time product and services availability for our customers.
Founded in 2016, we have now more than 600 employees globally. Our R&D team focuses on constantly developing innovative solar technology for the distributed generation rooftop and utility scale ground mounted solar markets.
Solar module production capacity
Currently, Sunova Solar operates 3 manufacturing factories in China and Vietnam with 4.2 GW solar panels production capacity. As of Q2 2023, Sunova Solar has shipped nearly 3.5 GW of cumulative modules worldwide. We are constantly growing and have several further production sites under construction. Learn more about our future plans from your closest Sunova Solar sales representative.
Solar battery storage and inverters
As a one-stop PV supplier, Sunova has launched energy storage and inverter products to the market. At present, the All in One Energy Storage System is available in the European market. At the same time, the micro inverter has been widely promoted in the South American market. More PV system solutions will be launched in the future.
Sunova Solar: Where high efficiency, affordability and availability meet!
Our vision is to become a dedicated market player in distributed PV plants by building Sunova Solar into a leading one-stop technical solutions provider globally. We are committed to fair and socially responsible working standards and are working towards carbon neutrality as we aim to becoming the world’s leading green energy supplier in the PV business.
We aim to become the most user-centric energy enterprise.
Member of the board
Co-founder & CEO
Msc degree University of Newcastle, UK
·Over 15 years' experience in PV industry, focusing on overseas PV market development and layout
·VP Sales (EMEA) of China Sunergy (NASDAQ:CSUN)
·CEO of Talesun Solar (SZ002309)
·CEO of SUNOVA Solar china
Founder & Chairman
University of New South Wales, Australia
·Over 10 years' experience in PV industry, focusing on solar cells technology and global supply chain management
·Sunova Solar china chairman
·Australia Green Power Group founder
- Sunova Solar Technology Co., Ltd founded in Wuxi, China.
- Setting up 1st 200MW production facility.
- Sunova Solar Group AUS PTY LTD founded in Australia.
- Sunova Solar Vietnam Company Limited founded in Vietnam.
- The Brazilian branch of SUNOVA Solar was established.
- The annual cumulative shipment reached to 500 MW.
- Production capacity expanded to 600 MW.
- Adopt large wafer size technology.
- Top 10 most popular module manufacturers in Brazil awarded by.
- Production capacity expanded to 1 GW.
- The annual cumulative shipment reached to 2 GW.
- Sign with PINGAN, Ariel-Re and LLYOD’S.
- Production capacity expanded to 1.5GW.
- Construction of additional Factories in China and Vietnam commenced.
- Operations planned to start Q1 2023.